YUFE is launching an activities programme to promote entrepreneurship and innovation. These activities are primarily aimed at students and staff of YUFE universities.
The programme is made up of three initiatives:
- Challenge Teams, Entrepreneurial Training Activities, including MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses)
- Talk Shows
- A competition called ‘Yufethon’.
Carrying out these activities will allow students to apply for the YUFE Star Programme, in particular the so-called Professional Star. With this accreditation system, students can apply for credit validation in their degree.
Through the Challenge Teams, participants will work in teams to solve a series of real challenges with new and innovative solutions at a social, scientific and technological level. This activity will be carried out by teams of students and teaching staff from YUFE universities.
On the other hand, the Entrepreneurial Training Activities aim to promote and acquire entrepreneurial skills through resources and training activities. This year there are three types of activity:
- MOOCS are free, online, open courses, selected from those carried out by the best universities and/or prestigious institutions.
- The Talk Shows programme consists of a series of talks given by experts in the field of innovation.
- A competition called “Yufethon”, which will be held for the first time this year. This online event will bring different working groups together in order to solve a specific problem. The goal is to promote and encourage innovation, talent and the development of new ideas which provide value to society.
For more information and registration please click here: yufe.eu/entrepreneurship-innovation/