Would you like to organise activities or initiatives within the YUFE network and further explore diversity and inclusivity within YUFE?
YUFE Diversity and Inclusivity (D&I) Grants encourage innovative activities promoting diversity, inclusion and equity, in line with YUFE’s D&I promises and aims. These grants provide funding for interdisciplinary student-staff teams to translate ideas into activities, tools and research related to diversity and inclusion that could produce a sustainable impact on our YUFE community.
You can apply for a grant of £1,000 to fund your project.
All applicants must adhere to the following requirements:
- Funding shall only be granted for new activities or clear extensions of existing activities in alignment with the purpose of this call and in conformity with the funding criteria of this call text.
- Teams should be diverse. Student/staff cooperation is mandatory. Interfaculty collaboration is preferred. Collaboration with external partners is also welcome.
- The maximum duration of the proposed project/activity is from March 2022 until August 2022. This is the funding period.
- Only one proposal can be submitted per main applicant (this must be a staff member).
- Grant recipients are required to submit a short report and present their project and its outcomes as part of the YUFE D&I Lecture Series in Autumn 2022.
Proposals will be selected on the basis of the following criteria:
- Relevance for and contribution to YUFE’s D&I strategy
- Plan of execution (including budget overview)
- Relation to existing initiatives both within and beyond YUFE
- Impact and expected results
The selection procedure consists of two stages:
- Based on the requirements and criteria listed above, the selection panel will invite a selected number of proposals to pitch their ideas on 21 February 2022.
- Based on the pitches, as well as the requirements and criteria listed above, we will notify successful applicants by 28 February 2022.
All proposals have to be submitted using the D&I Grants Form ›.
DEADLINE: 7 February 2022
SUBMISSION EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org