The YUFE Professional Star recognises and rewards personal and professional development activities undertaken by learners within YUFE. Activities will focus on developing an entrepreneurial and creative mindset that allows YUFE learners to identify opportunities to improve existing solutions or develop new alternatives to implementing positive changes and will have a strong problem-based orientation.
TLearners will have the opportunity to work in an inclusive learning ecosystem, fostering international and inter-cultural collaboration within the YUFE Alliance, and fostering collaboration among research, education, industry and citizens.
The focus on the Professional Star is on Entrepreneurship and Innovation competencies, related to the ability to always look further into proposed solutions that benefit every European citizen and region. The YUFE Professional Star is based on the European Entrepreneurship Competence Framework (EntreComp) ›
which is organised into three pillars:
- Ideas and opportunities: creativity and vision, spotting opportunities, valuing ideas, ethical and sustainable thinking.
- Resources: self-awareness, motivation, financial and economic literacy and mobilising resources and others.
- Ability to get into action: taking the initiative, planning and managing, copying with risk, working with others and learning through experience.
YUFE Professional Star Activities include:
- YUFE Challenge Teams
Intensive teamwork process to solve real social, scientific and technological challenges by providing a novel and innovative solution with a collaborative, multidisciplinary and multicultural approach.
- The YUFE Entrepreneurial Initiatives
This programme aims provide online training and support to YUFE students, staff as well as to citizens in activities in order to boost their entrepreneurial skills and abilities. The online training tasks included:
- MOOCs (massive online open courses in Entrepreneurship and Innovation)
- Talk Shows
The achievement of the YUFE Professional Star will be assessed as “pass” or “no pass” based on the self-reflection report and the verification of worked hours by the YUFE learners. More information ›
YUFE Professional Star Factsheet ›